Thursday, June 20, 2013

Update on Baby #2 - 16 Weeks, 3 Days!



How far along?  16 weeks, 3 days. (16 weeks with Ella)

Total weight gain/loss? +3-4 lbs.

Maternity clothes?  Still not yet. And I'm not quite sure when my body is going to give me that push to get into them (which is fine by me!)

Stretch marks? Nothing.

Sleep?  Amazing!

Best moment last week month? (I'm changing this from week to month, because I plan on only doing these once monthly). Mr. Lukie earned the one coveted spot open and promoted to Captain! Moving back to San Diego in our super cute little (new to us) beach cottage that we love love love! Catching up with old friends in San Diego.

Movement?  Baby likes to move it-move it! I feel him/her fluttering around the most between 8:30am-9am and 8:30pm-9pm. Movements are getting stronger by the day, though!
Symptoms?  Nothing. Still nothing!

Food cravings?  Nope. Except that anything BUT healthy food sounds good right now. Ugh.

Gender? We will find out on Birth Day!

Labor signs? None. That's a good thing ;)

Belly button in/out? Flat, flat, flat.

What I miss: Lifting heavy at the gym. My body, while pregnant, just doesn't keep up with the heavy lifting. I miss it. I listen to my body and adjust my weights according to what my body is telling me that day.

What I am looking forward to: Summer in San Diego. Going to the fair next week. Getting the house fully unpacked and decorated. Seeing the baby again in 4 weeks for the "big" ultrasound!
Milestones: 4 months, already?! Time needs to just sloooooow on down!

7 comments:

  1. Cute! :) You do pregnancy so well! And, I can't wait to see pictures of your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Angela. Pictures of the house! And you look amazing, mama. Glad this pregnancy is going so great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I totally wanna see pictures of the new place!

    As always you look adorable. Very different from the last time around though. Your belly is a totally different shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You look awesome, best of luck with the move! And congrats to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP