Thursday, December 5, 2013

Introducing ... Baby Lukie 2!


Lily Faith
Born 11.30.13 at 11:19am
7lbs 15oz
19 3/4"




SURPRISE ... Another girl!

Lily decided to be one of the 5% of babies who are born on their due date! I was in labor for just under 4 hours, so it was a crazy fast, but totally smooth ride. Dare I say that bringing Lily earthside was easy

Ella is just head over heels about Lily, most of the time. She has only told us once so far that she wants Lily to go back in Mama's tummy. Ella says her "L's" as "Y's", so she calls Lily "Yiyi" - it's adorable! They've become quick friends and Ella just kisses and loves on her baby every chance she gets.

I'm slowly working on Lily's birth story, in between settling in as a family of four. It's been quite an adjustment thus far, but we're slowly finding our groove and will continue to do so, I'm sure. I'll be back soon with Lily's {short, compared to Ella's} birth story!


12 comments:

  1. I love her already. Look at that full head of dark hair! Just like her mama. So beautiful Sarah -- all 3 of you! <3 I can't wait to meet both of those girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is *so* beautiful!! I love seeing the pictures of her and Ella together... they're going to be best friends :)
    Congratulations to all of you!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you all next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! Having two girls is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Lily is beautiful and I can already see in Ella's expression above that she adores her baby sister! Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a 5 year old girl named Ella, and a 3 year old girl named Lily! We must think alike! My 2 year old son is Myles, do you like that name, too? Lol so cool! Congrats on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! So exciting! Can't wait to read the story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Randomly stumbled upon here while cruising the internet. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Randomly Stumbled upon here. Congrats on your new baby.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP